SALARY NOTCH SL2 – R84 096p/a
Vuselela TVET College is a leading needs-driven educational institution offering a wide range of programmes for both full-time and part-time students. We are calling for applications from persons with appropriate qualifications and experience for the following permanent position:
GENERAL ASSISTANT X1 (SL2)
1. Ref. No.: J/01/ 02/2017
- Reports to Administrative Officer.
- Maintenance of garden (lawn, plants, trees) by fertilizing, watering, weeding and pruning.
- Removal of refuse
- Clean and sweep outside offices.
- Practice pest control.
- Report faults in respect of building and terrain.
- Assist in – loading and offloading goods from delivery vehicles
- Clean accommodation facilities (Guest houses).
- Clean classrooms, administrative blocks, and resource centers.
- Clean ablution facilities, mopping floors.
- Washing and drying dishes.
- All other functions and responsibilities as indicated in the Public Service regulations and the College.
Having a drivers license will be an added advantage
Enquiries: HR Practitioner: Lydia Tladi (018) 406 7800
Please forward your application to:
By mail: By hand:
The HR Manager The HR Manager
PO Box 10107 8 Bram Fischer Street
Closing date: 2 March 2017 at 13:00
Due to the large number of applications that we look forward to receive, note that if you do not hear from us within a month, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
THE INSTITUTION RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT