Vuselela TVET College in collaboration with different SETAs (Sector of Education and Training Authority) hereby offers unemployed TVET graduates (between the ages of 16-35), one year apprenticeship opportunity (subjected to perfomance renewal for three years) in the Engineering sector.
The sub-programme targets unemployed graduates for artisanship in line with the National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS III) and National Development Plan (NDP) amongst others.
Artisan Development Sub-Programme is a structured programme focused on recruiting and training young graduates from Technical and Vocational Education and Training Colleges (TVET) for trade testing as artisans.
Successful candidates will enter into a one-year apprenticeship contract with the relevant funder. Opportunities are available in the following trades:-
Eligibility: TVET College graduates meeting the following minimum academic requirements:-
- N2 certificate with four subjects and a relevant trade theory; or
- Relevant Engineering NC(V) Certificate with seven subjects at NQF Level 4
Applicants must be willing and available to undergo a structured training, deployment and rotation to any approved workplace leading towards qualification as artisans. Applicants must be South African citizens. This programme does not guarantee post-apprenticeship employment.
All applications need to include:
- Covering Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recently Certified Copies of relevant qualifications
- Recently Certified copy of Identity Document
Applications without the above will not be considered.
Applicants who previously applied for other programmes or previously submitted CVs should RE-APPLY.
Vuselela TVET and/SETAs reserves the right to/not to make appointments. If no response is received in 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the position will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Candidates will be subjected to suitability checks including qualifications, credit, criminal records, company ownership/directorship and reference
- Faxed or e-mailed applications will be not
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
- Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant.
All application forms are to be hand-delivered as follows:
VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE – MATLOSANA CAMPUS
PLOT NO 120
OR TAMBO STREET ELLATON KLERKSDORP
Enquiries: Mr Andries Khalima Tel (018) 406 7800
Application Closing Date: 14 June 2019 at 12:00