Welcome to the web home of Vuselela TVET College. Vuselela TVET College is one of three TVET Colleges in the North West Province. The Head Office is situated in the CBD of Klerksdorp with campuses in Jouberton, Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom and Taung.
VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE PLACED ON A DATABASE TO OFFER CLASSES FULL TIME (TEMPORARY) AND PART TIME PHYSICAL CLASSES
Vuselela TVET College is a leading needs-driven educational institution offering a wide range of R191 Business Studies and R191 Engineering Studies subjects for students. We are calling for appropriately qualified candidates to apply for the subjects offered at Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom, Jouberton and Taung Campus, to be placed on the database to offer classes full time (temporary) and part time, if needed.
SUBJECT AREAS ACROSS CAMPUSES
· REVQ 13/ Appropriate diploma/degree.
· Professional Teacher’s qualification.
· SACE registration.
Key performance areas:
· Assessment, examination and invigilation.
· Establishment and maintenance of personal files, subject files, academic progress, preparations of files and any other related administrative documentation.
· Reports and academic duties.
· All other functions and responsibilities related to teaching and learning as required by supervisor.
Recommended competencies and skills:
· Computer literate
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to lecture/facilitate in English
· Full time (temporary) 7:45 – 15:00
· Part-time (per academic block) 16:00-20:00
· The expression form must clearly indicate the subject areas and preferred campus that is applied for.
· All candidates must be prepared to consent and be subjected to a personal suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record (where applicable), qualifications and employment verification.
· Vuselela TVET College is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Qualifying candidates will be placed on the College database for consideration as and when appointments are needed.
· Appointed lecturers will be expected to sign an employment contract issued by Vuselela TVET College.
· Vuselela TVET College reserves the right not to appoint.
· Communication will be limited to e-mails as and when there is a need to appoint.
· On a computer/device connected to the internet, go to Vuselela TVET College website at www.vuselelacollege.co.za
· On the landing page, click on the following link: https://forms.gle/8qLxEJGwDLURSdFG7
· Fully complete all fields on the form and submit your application.
· After completion and submission, the applicant will have been successfully added to the college database.
· The closing date for applications is Friday, 22 September 2023.