VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE CALL FOR CANDIDATES TO BE PLACED ON A DATABASE TO OFFER CLASSES: FULL TIME; PHYSICAL (TEMPORARY)
Vuselela TVET College is a leading needs-driven educational institution offering a wide range of R191 Business Studies, R191 Engineering Studies subjects and occupational programmes for students. We are calling for appropriately qualified candidates to apply for the subjects offered at Jouberton Campus and Matlosana Campus, to be placed on a database to offer classes full time (temporary), if needed.
SUBJECT AREAS ACROSS CAMPUSES
· N2/REVQ 13/Appropriate diploma/degree.
· Trade test.
· Assessor and moderator certificates.
· Registered with NAMB & SETA’S.
· Professional Teacher’s qualification (Recommended, not required).
· SACE registration (Recommended not required).
Key performance areas:
· Lecturing/facilitating and training.
· Assessment, examination, ARPL, trade testing and workplace monitoring.
· Establishment and maintenance of personal files, subject files, academic progress, preparation of files and any other related administrative documentation.
· Reports and academic duties.
· All other functions and responsibilities related to teaching, learning and training as required by supervisor.
Recommended competencies and skills:
· Ability to demonstrate and guide trainees
· Practical experience in trade
· Workplace experience in trade
· Computer literate
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to lecture/facilitate in English
· Full time (temporary) 7:00 – 16:00
· The expression/ form must clearly indicate the subject areas and preferred campus that is applied for.
· All candidates must be prepared to consent and be subjected to a personal suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record (where applicable), qualifications and employment verification.
· Vuselela TVET College is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply (trade specific requirements).
· Qualifying candidates will be placed on the College database for consideration as and when appointments are needed.
· The College database will be effected as from 30 November 2023 at 16:00.
· Appointed lecturers will be expected to sign an employment contract issued by Vuselela TVET College.
· Vuselela TVET College reserves the right not to appoint.
· Communication will be limited to e-mails as and when there is a need to appoint.
· Click on the following link:
· Fully complete all fields on the form and submit your application.
· After completion and submission, the applicant will have been successfully added to the college database.
· Closing date for applications: Friday, 1 December 2023.